Circumstance is a momentary reality, It is, what it is, right now. Circumstance is the events, actions, or details surrounding a particular action or other outcome.
If you find that circumstances have left you up the creek, between a rock and a hard place, or in the pits of… well you know. Then you have to decide if you are going to just sit there and accept it ? If you are going to do something about it. When circumstances get the better of you, there are a few things that you can do. Take as many small steps and deliberate actions as necessary to overcome the circumstance Nothing happens over night and not many things happen without a plan. Plan to take hold of your circumstances and ride them out of the pit of well…
Here are some tips to help you overcome your circumstances.
- Know That No One Is Going To Change Your Life But You.
- Determine What The Circumstance Is
- Determine What Circumstance Brought You To Your Current Situation
- Write It Down In A Full Sentence I Am In This Situation Because…
- Try To Learn From That Action And Avoid Repeating It.
- Consider What Things Would Have To Change To Overcome The Current Situation
- Make A List Of Those Things
- Apply Action Steps To The Items On That List
- Use Small Steps
- Set Your Goals High
- Keep Your Target In Mind
- Take Deliberate Actions Daily
- Work As If Your Life Depended On It
- Mark Your Progress
- Think In Positive Terms
- Look To The Future
- Picture Yourself In A Brighter Better Future
- Know That There Will Be Some Sacrifices
- Know That Your Challenges Will Make You Stronger In The End
- Reward Yourself When You Have Overcome Your Circumstance
Here are a few words of wisdom from people who really know what it is all about.
“Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want. You have the power and the time to shape your life. Break free from the poisonous victim mentality and embrace the truth of your greatness.”
“Do not dilute the truth of your potential. We often convince ourselves that we cannot change, that we cannot overcome the circumstances of our lives. That is simply not true. You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life. But you can’t just wish it, you can’t just hope it, you can’t just want it… you have to LIVE it, BE it, DO it.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience